Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013

Another year is coming to a close ... A year that for me has (in my opinion) brought much change and growth my way. It wasn't the smoothest or the easiest, but I feel like I can walk away from 2013 with my head held high and proud of the things I have accomplished! I definitely stretched myself this past year. I am proud of myself for following through on a few things I wanted to do for some time ... I started to re-learn Portuguese and to reconnect with some family members I was estranged from. I tried new things and definitely stepped outside of my comfort zone a lot this past year! I rediscovered my passion for singing. I tried two-stepping for the first time. I opened my heart to someone who perhaps may turn out to be someone special ... or not. But the point is I finally closed a past chapter and am excited to see what the next will bring :-) I'm fiercely proud of the work I do, of my team and the many challenges/tough choices I have tackled each day there. I feel like I'm starting to gain my confidence as a leader. I bought my first home, which was a major decision! So I will finish 2013 with my head held high, a sense of accomplishment and an excitement for what 2014 will bring :-)

No comments: